Write Excellent SAP Technical specifications
I’ve written subpar specifications in the past and received hell from programmers. The ability to write a clear and precise technical specification is the primary skill for any IT company. A SAP technical specification is used to understand and agree upon all business requirements. It is the holy grail of SAP [...]
A Supply Chain Executive’s winning formula is:
Support the CEO’s vision and provide a Supply Chain vision
Maintain a strategic focus including:
Help create and support a Focused Business Plan
Define Key Initiatives & metrics
All of the above easily remembered and communicated
Create an A+ team
Make sure accountability is in place
Simplify and keep on simplifying
Let’s first look at accountability and [...]
I have spoken at world class Supply Chain conferences on how to execute major business transformations. I have consulted in large aerospace and pharmaceutical companies as well as advised the US Navy based on audit recommendations sent to the Secretary of Defense at the White House. What I’m about to tell is the number one reason why you aren’t #1 in your business and how to get to #1.
The nerds are taking over the world!
In case you haven’t noticed the IT nerds are talking over the world. Marc Zuckerberg is the youngest billionaire on the planet, Bill Gates has been one the richest people in the world for as long as I can remember. More and more App creators are running billion dollar [...]
When I found myself recently consulting the US Navy on how to improve their Supply Chain, it was another noteworthy peak in my career- as a consultant. In that brief consulting gig, I read reports addressed to the Secretary of Defense and during talks with the Navy the pentagon was mentioned as well as being [...]
- The Core Mistake that Most CEO’s and CIO’s Make And Why You Need to Look at the Big Picture and Start Spreading Pure Excellence through Your Organization
- The 5 Things You Need To Make Your Projects Wonderfully Successful Fun and Memorable with a few Lessons from Steve Jobs
- 5 Ways Leaders need to Ignite People and to put Meaning Passion Vision and Fun Back into Work and Employees Need to Step Up and Stop Making Excuses
- Have you given some thought on how you Define Career Success and more importantly have you asked yourself the Million Dollar Question?
- The Secret To Getting Laid Off And Improving Your Health, Inner Peace, Sleep, and Career
12/30/14 •Critical IT and SAP Resolutions You Need Now!
4/15/14 •The Core Mistake that Most CEO’s and CIO’s Make And Why You Need to Look at the Big Picture and Start Spreading Pure Excellence through Your Organization
11/02/14 •A Foolproof Formula for Finding an Amazing Career
3/09/14 •5 Ways Leaders need to Ignite People and to put Meaning Passion Vision and Fun Back into Work and Employees Need to Step Up and Stop Making Excuses