I have spoken at world class Supply Chain conferences on how to execute major business transformations. I have consulted in large aerospace and pharmaceutical companies as well as advised the US Navy based on audit recommendations sent to the Secretary of Defense at the White House. What I’m about to tell is the number one reason why you aren’t #1 in your business and how to get to #1.
The nerds are taking over the world!
In case you haven’t noticed the IT nerds are talking over the world. Marc Zuckerberg is the youngest billionaire on the planet, Bill Gates has been one the richest people in the world for as long as I can remember. More and more App creators are running billion dollar [...]
When I found myself recently consulting the US Navy on how to improve their Supply Chain, it was another noteworthy peak in my career- as a consultant. In that brief consulting gig, I read reports addressed to the Secretary of Defense and during talks with the Navy the pentagon was mentioned as well as being [...]
The Core Mistake that Most CEO’s and CIO’s Make And Why You Need to Look at the Big Picture and Start Spreading Pure Excellence through Your Organization (0)
Please stop wasting your time making changes at the bottom that having nothing to do with your company’s mission, strategy or purpose. It just doesn’t make sense.
The 5 Things You Need To Make Your Projects Wonderfully Successful Fun and Memorable with a few Lessons from Steve Jobs (0)
I’ve worked on many major projects and here are the best lessons learned.
- 5 Ways Leaders need to Ignite People and to put Meaning Passion Vision and Fun Back into Work and Employees Need to Step Up and Stop Making Excuses
- Have you given some thought on how you Define Career Success and more importantly have you asked yourself the Million Dollar Question?
- The Secret To Getting Laid Off And Improving Your Health, Inner Peace, Sleep, and Career
- Give Me 5 Minutes and I’ll Tell you How to Run Your Supply Chain like Apple.
- The Battle to Turn a Group of Weary Disillusioned Worker Bees into a World Class Supply Chain Team Summed Up in one Short Article
12/30/14 •2015 IT and SAP Resolutions You Need Now
4/15/14 •The Core Mistake that Most CEO’s and CIO’s Make And Why You Need to Look at the Big Picture and Start Spreading Pure Excellence through Your Organization
11/02/14 •A Foolproof Formula for Finding an Amazing Career
3/09/14 •5 Ways Leaders need to Ignite People and to put Meaning Passion Vision and Fun Back into Work and Employees Need to Step Up and Stop Making Excuses